With some of your favorite restaurants closing all around you, it’s never been more important to eat at home than right now! Whether you’ve been craving endless pasta from Olive Garden or even something as simple as chili, copycat recipes can help you scratch that itch until this quarantine is over! And did someone mention “comfort food”…?
While you could have these things delivered to you or order take-out, depending on where you live, that might not always be a viable option. If you would instead make it yourself at home, here are 12 copycat recipes you can make at home that are just as good. And get creative and add a healthy twist! Enjoy!!
- Chipotle Beef Barbacoa
- Olive Garden Alfredo Sauce Copycat
- Wendy’s Chili Copycat
- Chicken and Gnocchi Soup Olive Garden Copycat
- Copycat Texas Roadhouse Bread & Butter
- Copycat Texas Roadhouse Fried Pickles
- Copycat Starbucks S’mores Frappuccino
- Copycat Red Lobster Crab Alfredo
- Copycat Orange Julius
- Fudgy Cosmic Brownies
- Copycat Chick-Fil-A Grilled Nuggets
- Broccoli Salad Ruby Tuesday’s Copycat