Happy 4th of July weekend!! Whether your celebration will be held with a small group of family and friends, or if it’s just your household celebrating America’s birthday this year, we’ve got you covered when it comes to appetizers! Grabbing some delicious light foods and snacks as you play games, catch up and gather together is a great way to spend the holiday!
They appetizers are so easy to make and can feed a crowd easily – so as its safer to host larger groups of people in the future, be sure to save this list!
Here are our top 18 easy 4th of July appetizers:
- Firecracker Hot Dogs With Cheese Stars
- Quick & Easy Chickpea Pasta Salad
- 4th of July Fruit Platter
- Red White and Blue Salad
- American Flag Vegetable Tray Platter
- Easy Taco Salad Flag
- Tomato Basil Mozzarella Skewers
- Patriotic Strawberry Blueberry Cream Smoothies
- Patriotic Snack Mix
- Easy Patriotic Deviled Eggs
- Potato Salad
- Red, White and Blue Bread
- 4th of July Fruit Kabobs
- Patriotic Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
- Blueberry Strawberry Salsa
- Chips and Cheese Dip
- Patriotic Snack Dip
- Patriotic Party Dip Recipe
What will you be doing for the 4th of July this year? And, what will you be making?? ENJOY! Stay safe!!